Redirect: Old How it works
[/one_fourth][three_fourth last=”yes”]Stackify brings a DevOps approach to application support via an innovative suite of tools. Our tools and role-based access gives your developers the visibility and insights they need to support your mission critical applications.[checklist]
- View application and server health dashboards
- View log files, config files, and other important troubleshooting data
- Access production databases safely
- Audit developer access
[button color=”pink” size=”large” gradient1=”” gradient2=”” link=”/features/” target=””]View all features[/button][/three_fourth][separator top=”40″]
[one_half last=”no”]Stackify is a SaaS based solution with no hardware costs, up front fees or long term contracts. Our installation requires a light weight agent to be installed on each of your servers. The install process is very simple and takes just a few minutes. Stackify works with Windows and most Linux distros on all physical, virtual or cloud based servers. Stackify has been tested with Windows Azure, AWS, and others.
[separator top=”40″][title size=”2″]Security[/title][one_fourth last=”no”][/one_fourth][three_fourth last=”yes”]Stackify utilizes advanced encryption and industry best practices to ensure the safety of our client’s systems and data. All clients are provisioned in separate databases to ensure maximum security, scalability, and performance. Stackify employees have no access to client’s systems or data unless enabled by the client to assist in technical support.
- Dedicated databases per client for maximum security
- Unique encryption keys used per client
- Agent installed on servers only requires port 443 outbound (no inbound traffic)
- Encryption is used on all client data files in transit and they are not persisted outside client’s network
- Stackify user interface requires SSL
- Two factor authentication is available upon request
- IP address restrictions available upon request
If you are interested in dedicated hosting, please contact us.