Too often devs and ops are walled off in an unhealthy relationship when it comes to web application support. Stackify works to break down that wall, so to speak.
Taking a cue from principles a member of our staff learned while working on an IT project for a collision center, we show that web application support doesn’t have to be that way. There are a surprising number of similarities in how collision repair support and web application support are performed. Just like in collision repairs, all it takes is a plan and implementation of “Lean” principles to begin to succeed more. Applying principles from Lean methodology will greatly benefit the web application support system, increasing efficiency and lowering application downtime.
Read more on Rackspace – Agile Application Support – the Toyota Way
- 3 Reasons to Use Azure instead of AWS - August 29, 2013
- Classic Coding Movie Scenes – independence-day - August 20, 2013
- Classic Coding Movie Scenes – Hackers - July 25, 2013
- Classic Coding Movie Scenes – Antitrust - July 18, 2013
- A New Way to Look at Web Application Support and Development - July 12, 2013