Monitor Your Azure App With Retrace
Real-time insights. Advanced monitoring. One streamlined tool.
Monitoring cloud infrastructure, applications, and Azure services are different than traditional application monitoring. Retrace helps developers find and fix application problems quickly by combining all your performance data for all of your apps in one place.
Easily monitor the performance of your Azure Applications with Retrace
- View the performance of all the requests to your app.
- Quickly find which requests are the slowest, most used, erroring out, slow due to database calls and much more.
- Track the user satisfaction for your application based on apdex scoring.
- Track how often you process queued messages, how long it takes, and exactly what your code is doing.
- Monitor performance of 3rd party web services.
- Troubleshoot problems with all of your errors and logs.
- Aggregate all of your logs together
See why Developers Love Retrace!
Retrace is compatible with ASP.NET & Java web applications. Start your 14-day free trial now!
1. No credit card required
2. Installs in a few minutes
3. Learn how to improve your application!
Retrace is SaaS-based and affordable for pre-prod and production servers.
Dive deeper into the code level to improve your apps, quicker!
Retrace is designed to help you understand why transactions in your application are slow or failing, as fast as possible.
Server-based or cloud-based, Retrace is designed to work with whichever environment your app is running.
Dev Teams Worldwide Love Stackify’s Full Life Cycle Performance Power
Retrace has become an indispensable tool for nearly 6,000 users worldwide—but it's just a glimpse of the insights Stackify can provide.
- Code-level performance tracking
- Performance reporting & dashboards
- Server & application metrics
- Log searching & monitoring
- Error tracking & monitoring
- Alerts & notifications
- Out of the box compatibility with ASP.NET apps, as well as loads of third party libraries. When you tie Retrace to Prefix, you bridge critical gaps and cover the entire development life cycle.
Starting at only $10 a month!
Everything Dev Teams Need – A Fraction of the Cost
Compare Retrace prices to common APM and developer tools. See how much you can save!
Dev Teams Love Stackify!
[ GetApp + Capterra + G2 Crowd ]
Stickify works out of the box with your stack.