DevOps Borat implies you shouldn’t “take yourself too seriously.”
Regardless of how inconvenient the relationship between development and operations can be, it’s best to face your demons and solve problems as they come. You might get frustrated with co-workers, clients, and crashing tools on a daily basis.
You’re not alone! There is a special corner of the internet where the DevOps community relieves all the stress built up from failed application launches, server crashes, and impatient users constantly hounding your team. Need some suggestions? One of our favorite sites, DevOps Reactions hits home with almost every post.
Another one of our favorite DevOps hotspots is the DevOps Borat Twitter account (@DEVOPS_BORAT). Not only is it extremely relatable, but it’s impossible not to read every tweet with a Borat accent. We suggest reading them out loud when you’re alone.
Want a quick preview of what DevOps Borat has to offer? Here’s the top 10 DevOps Borat Tweets!
- 3 Reasons to Use Azure instead of AWS - August 29, 2013
- Best TED Talks For Web and App Developers - June 28, 2013
- DevOps Blogs We Wish Would Post More Often - June 20, 2013
- Cloud Computing and DevOps Blogs To Follow – Episode 2 - May 17, 2013
- The History of Computer and Cloud Storage - May 3, 2013