Here at Stackify, we’ve kept our heads down building the best possible product for Dev-Ops teams. Due to this, we haven’t spent a lot of time pursuing press or recognition. We were pleasantly surprised today to find out that MSN’s Business On Main feature listed us as one of five companies to watch in the Silicon Prairie. We’re honored. We’ve now been selected by both MSN and SDTimes as a company to watch. Click the link below to read the entire article. We’re going to go back to work.
- What is NullReferenceException? Object reference not set to an instance of an object - April 17, 2017
- Understanding # of Exceps Thrown / Sec, and How to Find Exceptions - April 17, 2017
- How to Generate C# Random Numbers, Pseudo vs Secure Random Numbers - April 16, 2017
- How to Convert C# String to Int - April 16, 2017
- What is an Unhandled Exception, and How to Catch All C# Exceptions - April 14, 2017