Here at Stackify, we’ve kept our heads down building the best possible product for Dev-Ops teams. Due to this, we haven’t spent a lot of time pursuing press or recognition. We were pleasantly surprised today to find out that MSN’s Business On Main feature listed us as one of five companies to watch in the Silicon Prairie. We’re honored. We’ve now been selected by both MSN and SDTimes as a company to watch. Click the link below to read the entire article. We’re going to go back to work.
- 6 Reasons Cloud Monitoring Is Different Than Server Monitoring - May 25, 2017
- How DevOps Increases Security, Not Hurts It - May 18, 2017
- What Is Function-as-a-Service? Serverless Architectures Are Here! - May 15, 2017
- Microsoft Build 2017 Review of Day Two – Windows News & Updates - May 11, 2017
- Microsoft Build 2017 Review of Day One – Azure News & Updates - May 10, 2017