Developers are loving Prefix, our hot new app. In fact, tech superstar Scott Hanselman emailed us after checking it out and said, “this is hot!”
So, there you go.
Stackify hosted two live web events and within hours we had hundreds of new users. If you haven’t seen it, Prefix is a slick, super-profiling sidekick for .NET developers (Java is close behind). Prefix lets you find and fix application issues fast, and runs right on your workstation. There are a lot of profilers out there, but nothing:
- This robust
- This easy
- This lightweight
- This free!
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what a couple bloggers have written about Prefix:
We can tell already, Prefix is changing the way developers do their work. Take our 90 second tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is7xw3yLi-Q
You can also check out the webinar here: https://youtu.be/urrag9hL8uo
Bottom line: Prefix is officially out and available for everyone, and it’s FREE.
Get your hands on it now and find app issues immediately!
- How we named Prefix: It was a little hairy - July 15, 2016
- List of .NET Profilers: 3 different types and why you need all of them - July 11, 2016
- Our code has performance problems too… - July 5, 2016
- Thanks KCDC! - June 29, 2016
- Alleviate Rush Hour Traffic in your Browser - June 27, 2016