SDTimes.com published their list of the top companies to watch in 2013 and we are proud to have made the list! Below are some excerpts from the post and you can read the entire article and see the 22 companies on their website: SD Times Companies to Watch: 2013
Creative minds at work. That could be the sign hanging over any of the 22 companies and organizations listed in our inaugural Companies to Watch list.
The origins of this list are simple, and to be honest, we’re smacking our collective heads at not kicking this off sooner. Every year, while compiling the SD Times 100, the editors discuss and debate every significant company and organization in the software development industry. We start with a huge list, collected both from our internal research and from reader nominations. The challenge is to whittle that big list down to one hundred.
The SD Times 100 (which you can read in our June issue) recognizes the top innovators and leaders in the industry. As we discuss and debate, sometimes we’ll say about a company, “They’re not ready yet, but they’re one to watch for next year.”
This year, we did something different. We wrote down those “ones to watch” and decided to revisit them in a few months. In late summer, we looked through the list, crossed some out, and added a few new entries. Et voilà: The Companies to Watch: 2013.
Every one of the 22 companies listed here is an innovator whose technology is emerging, impactful and growing in influence—but which didn’t make the final cut for the 2012 SD Times 100
- How to Use Web.Config customErrors for ASP.NET - April 26, 2017
- Best Practices for Error Handling in ASP.NET MVC - April 25, 2017
- What is NullReferenceException? Object reference not set to an instance of an object - April 17, 2017
- Understanding # of Exceps Thrown / Sec, and How to Find Exceptions - April 17, 2017
- How to Generate C# Random Numbers, Pseudo vs Secure Random Numbers - April 16, 2017