We did an interview for Missouri.com which was just posted. Check out out!
Here is a snippet of the interview:
Missouri.com: How does Stackify work?
Matt: Stackify works by installing a lightweight application on each of our clients’ servers. Then they log in to our web application to see the health of their systems and use our system to do troubleshooting if something is wrong with their applications. We provide several tools that they need in one product. So they can do things like look at log files, config files, restart an application, and much more.
- What Is Application Performance Monitoring and Why It Is Not Application Performance Management - July 13, 2017
- Advanced ASP.NET Trace Viewer – WebForms, MVC, Web API, WCF - July 10, 2017
- Performance Tuning in SQL Server: Top 5 Ways to Find Slow Queries - July 5, 2017
- 8 Key Application Performance Metrics & How to Measure Them - July 3, 2017
- Understanding & Profiling C# Async Await Tasks - June 19, 2017