We did an interview for Missouri.com which was just posted. Check out out!
Here is a snippet of the interview:
Missouri.com: How does Stackify work?
Matt: Stackify works by installing a lightweight application on each of our clients’ servers. Then they log in to our web application to see the health of their systems and use our system to do troubleshooting if something is wrong with their applications. We provide several tools that they need in one product. So they can do things like look at log files, config files, restart an application, and much more.
- How to Use Web.Config customErrors for ASP.NET - April 26, 2017
- Best Practices for Error Handling in ASP.NET MVC - April 25, 2017
- What is NullReferenceException? Object reference not set to an instance of an object - April 17, 2017
- Understanding # of Exceps Thrown / Sec, and How to Find Exceptions - April 17, 2017
- How to Generate C# Random Numbers, Pseudo vs Secure Random Numbers - April 16, 2017