We did an interview for Missouri.com which was just posted. Check out out!
Here is a snippet of the interview:
Missouri.com: How does Stackify work?
Matt: Stackify works by installing a lightweight application on each of our clients’ servers. Then they log in to our web application to see the health of their systems and use our system to do troubleshooting if something is wrong with their applications. We provide several tools that they need in one product. So they can do things like look at log files, config files, restart an application, and much more.
- Understanding & Profiling C# Async Await Tasks - June 19, 2017
- Advanced Web Transaction Monitoring with Retrace - June 16, 2017
- What is DevSecOps? How to Automate Security Testing - June 9, 2017
- How to Catch All Exceptions in C# & Find All Application Errors - June 9, 2017
- 6 Reasons Cloud Monitoring Is Different Than Server Monitoring - May 25, 2017