You have developers, applications, and servers. Stackify makes sure that they are all working efficiently. Our mission is to give developers the integrated tools they need to better troubleshoot and monitor the applications they create and the servers that they run on.
Traditional IT operations tools are designed for network and system administrators. Developers commonly spend 30% of their time working with IT Operations remediating application service problems. Developers currently lack tools to efficiently support the applications they create.Stackify delivers the application support functionality that developers need:
- View application deployment locations, versions, and history
- Browse files on servers to ensure proper deployments
- Access configuration and log files on servers
- Remotely restart windows services, scheduled tasks, and web applications
- Basic server monitoring and alerts
- Advanced application monitoring
- Collects all application exceptions to a centralized point
- Log and report on custom applications events
Stackify is building an integrated DevOps solution delivered from the cloud designed to meet the needs of developers but also help unify the working relationship with IT operations teams and existing security roles. Our goal is to help unify the interaction between developers and IT operations. Stackify allows both teams to have visibility that they never had before to solve complex application service issues easier and faster.
Stackify’s CEO and CTO both have experience managing very large and high growth software development teams. That experience is driving our design in Stackify to deliver the integrated tools we always wished we had, the next generation of development operations tools. Stackify is your solution for web application management.
- Retrace Log Management: Logs, Errors and Code Level Performance - April 25, 2018
- 5 Awesome Retrace Logging & Error Tracking Features - March 14, 2018
- Developer Things #8: How to Develop More Secure Software with Steve Feldman - February 8, 2018
- 8 Things to Monitor During a Software Deployment - February 2, 2018
- Developer Things #7: Making the Lives of IT Easier and More Chocolatey with Rob Reynolds - January 11, 2018