Use Retrace to track all your applications across all your deployments, no matter where they are. Retrace works with Microsoft Azure, AWS, and traditional physical or virtual server hosting.
Go beyond CloudWatch
Take advantage of the host of benefits that Retrace offers over CloudWatch to save you time while troubleshooting and allow for proactively catching issues before they get to production. Advantages include:
- Better reporting
- Tier 1 Support in under an hour
- APM integrated with errors and Logs for deeper analytics
Deploying with AWS
We make your deployments in AWS easy to validate and less risky. Easily auto-scale without AWS integration that removes deleted servers, helping you scale up and down. We support all common deployment types like:
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS CodeDeploy
- Amazon ECS
- Amazon EKS
- AWS OpsWorks
Simply use Retrace to monitor your entire AWS stack.
- AWS EC2
- Elastic Beanstalk
- EKS Instances
“Usually within 5-10 minutes, we know what’s happening. It’s made our DevOps team so fast. Now, there’s way less time spent diagnosing an issue than without Retrace.”
- Real User Monitoring
All of your logs in one place
Easily aggregate all of your logs across all applications and servers.
- View & search across all of your app and server logs
- Go from a log statement to a full transaction trace
- Analyze more efficiently with log tags & structured logging
- Configure and monitor automated log queries
Retrace your code with lightweight code profiling
Give developers code-level insights alongside integrated logging with our lightweight code profiler. We call it Retrace because you can literally retrace what your code is doing!
- Collect all frameworks and dependencies automatically
- View detailed snapshots of what your code is doing and how long it takes
- Track every SQL query executed by your code
- Track the usage and performance anywhere your code makes HTTP Requests
- Profile and understand the performance of async code
Deploy with confidence
Expedite troubleshooting with deployment tracking and application monitoring under one roof.
- See exactly when, where, and how deployments happen
- Click through deployment markers for actionable insight
- Automate deployment tracking integrations with your CI/CD tool of choice
- Directly attribute changes in application performance to specific deployments
Track and monitor all key application and server metrics
Monitor everything about your servers and applications in one place. Uncover actionable insights and receive automated alerts and notifications.
- Easily create custom dashboards to track what’s important
- Share individualized app dashboards with individuals or your entire team
- Adjust settings to align dashboards with different goals
- Provide leadership with at-a-glance feedback of application health
See the big picture with Real User Monitoring (coming soon!)
Proactively improve application performance when front end and back end monitoring combine.
- Merge client and server-side traces into one
- See how front end and back end stitch together
- Create a more engaging user experience
- Optimize resource performance with the resource breakdown report