Our webinars are educational and free. Learn something new today.
- Upcoming Webinars
- On-Demand Webinars
Check back soon for upcoming webinars.
Uniting DevOps and IT Ops with Observability
IT operations have grown in complexity fueled in part by increasing adoption of cloud and cloud native technologies leading to more demands being placed on DevOps and Developer teams. Hear from 451 Research and Netreo regarding market trends and how observability and monitoring together can help teams tame complexity and release better applications.
Date Recorded: 7/29/2021
Retrace: World’s Best Log Aggregator
Celebrate Retrace’s newest package, Errors and Logs, with Phillip Spurling, Stackify Solutions Consultant. The webinar will cover:
The webinar covers:
- What is the Retrace Errors and Logs package
- How does the Retrace Errors and Logs package help improve application performance
- Demo of the new Retrace Errors and Logs package
Date Recorded: 4/29/2021
Ready for Takeoff: The NEW Prefix 🚀
Learn about the new Prefix from Dan Gidman, Prefix’s lead developer, Jenn Taylor, Stackify Customer Success Manager, and Spencer Edman, Stackify Customer Success Strategist.
The webinar covers:
- What’s Prefix?
- How does Prefix helps you write better code?
- Interview with Dan Gidman, Prefix’s lead developer aka the mastermind behind Prefix
- New Prefix demo
Date Recorded: 2/10/2021
Application Monitoring 101: Developer’s Top Five Tips for Monitoring ASP.NET Application Performance
Learn the top five tips for monitoring ASP.NET app performance and validating deployments from Stackify founder and CEO, Matt Watson, and Director of Customer Success, Megan Amos.
The webinar covers:
- How to monitor overall application performance and availability
- How to monitor key application metrics
- How to monitor for new errors and error rates
- How to monitor slow SQL queries, web services, and dependencies
- How to monitor browser side performance
Date Recorded: 11/10/2020
Pre Fix your Code with Prefix
Learn how to use Stackify’s FREE Dynamic Code Profiler, Prefix, to help you save time and money by writing better code, including:
- What even is a dynamic code profiler?
- How to utilize Prefix for continuous application improvement?
- How Prefix users actually improve their applications with Prefix
Date Recorded: 5/12/2020
Retrace Virtual Training Series: Retrace Errors and Logging
Stackify’s Customer Success Team demonstrates Retrace Errors and Logging, including:
- A deep dive into Logging and Errors
- How to search Logs and setup Log Queries
- Reducing noise with Errors
Date Recorded: 4/28/2020
Retrace Virtual Training Series: Retrace Alerts and Notifications
Stackify’s Customer Success Team demonstrates Retrace Alerts and Notifications, including:
- How to setup Notifications and Notification groups
- The difference between an Alert and a Notification
- The difference between server monitors and application monitors
- Retrace’s alerts and notifications integrations
Date Recorded: 4/21/2020
Retrace Virtual Training Series: Retrace Custom Dashboards
Stackify’s Customer Success Team demonstrates Retrace Custom Dashboards, including:
- How to setup Custom Dashboards
- What widgets and their data actually mean
- How to add widgets for your use case
- How to publicly share your dashboards with your team
Date Recorded: 4/14/2020
Retrace Virtual Training Series: Retrace 101
Stackify’s Customer Success Team demonstrates Retrace, including:
- An overview of Retrace
- A Deep Dive in APM data
- Tips for improving Application Scores
- Overview of Errors and Logs
Date Recorded: 4/07/2020
Out of Beta: Stackify Product Updates, Q1 2020
Stackify Director of Customer Success, Megan Amos, and Stackify Director of Product, Chris Nickols share what’s new at Stackify, a product road map, and a live Q&A session.
Date Recorded: 3/04/2020
(S)hip, (S)hip, Hooray! How to Deploy Confidently
In under 30 minutes, Stackify Solutions Consultant, Phillip Spurling, shares how to use an Application Performance Management tool to:
- Gauge deployment success and pinpoint any adverse performance issues your automated testing is not showing.
- Gain insights into slow requests post-deployment through in-line logging and tracing.
- Find errors that have fired off during the test deployment time frame to optimize code for improved performance.
Date Recorded: 12/04/2019
Out of Beta: Retrace Product Updates, Q4 2019
In the 30 minute webinar and Q&A session, Stackify Director of Customer Success, Megan Amos shares:
- A walk through exploring Retrace’s newest features – including language support, stand alone application support, custom dashboards, and training packages
- An exclusive look at Stackify’s future road map and upcoming product releases
- A question and answer session with Stackify Director of Customer Success, Megan Amos.
Date Recorded: 10/16/2019
DevOps, APM, and Rainbows: How to live dumpster fire free
Previous customer and now Stackify’s Director of Product, Chris Nickols shares key takeaways, including:
- Why the current culture of programming is broken.
- How to transform development, testing, and deployment into a seamless and continuous process.
- Actionable steps to transform your team from firefighting to a software delivery powerhouse by integrating Data with DevOps.
Date Recorded: 9/12/2019
Better Code, Better Results: No BS
There are ways to speed up delivery and be more confident about what you’re sending to production without adding extra manpower. The idea of shifting left, or speeding up the movement of a release and the delivery pipeline by automating and consistently deploying is not a new concept, but how do we actually get there?
Date Recorded: 12/11/2018
Get the latest news, tips, and guides on software development.
Join the 50,000 developers that subscribe to our newsletter.