Article from Entrepreneur by Antonio Neves //
This past year, I was introduced to the Silicon Prairie when I hosted Big Omaha and spoke at Thinc Iowa. What’s the Silicon Prairie you ask? It’s just the hottest area in the country for tech startups that you never heard of.
Spanning from Nebraska to Iowa to Missouri, Silicon Prairie companies are gaining national attention. From financial tech startups like Dwolla in Des Moines, Iowa, to business-to-business software companies like Hudl in Lincoln, Nebraska, Middle America is putting itself on the map when it comes to entrepreneurship.
- What are Microservices? Code Examples, Best Practices, Tutorials and More - September 13, 2019
- 9 Best Practices to Handle Exceptions in Java - August 22, 2019
- Stackify Named to Constellation ShortList for Digital Performance Management - August 19, 2019
- Stackify founder: Landing on Inc. 5000 brings validation, prompts reflection - August 16, 2019
- Inc. 5000 ranks Matt Watson’s Stackify among top fastest-growing companies in KC - August 15, 2019