A Leawood-based tech company has raised $6 million, and most of it came from Kansas City-area investors.
Stackify LLC’s latest funding injection included a mix of equity and debt financing. The Mid-America Angels investment network, along with local angel investors, invested $4 million.
“All the money we’ve raised, except for the venture debt, has come from Kansas City, which is awesome,” Stackify CEO and founder Matt Watson told the Kansas City Business Journal.
- KC-Based Stackify Is Growing Fast, Hiring Too - December 10, 2019
- Fast-growing Leawood tech company rounds up local investors for $6M raise - December 5, 2019
- More than a podcast host: Matt Watson’s Stackify raises $6M in rapid scaling maneuver - November 25, 2019
- What are Microservices? Code Examples, Best Practices, Tutorials and More - September 13, 2019
- 9 Best Practices to Handle Exceptions in Java - August 22, 2019