A Leawood-based tech company has raised $6 million, and most of it came from Kansas City-area investors.
Stackify LLC’s latest funding injection included a mix of equity and debt financing. The Mid-America Angels investment network, along with local angel investors, invested $4 million.
“All the money we’ve raised, except for the venture debt, has come from Kansas City, which is awesome,” Stackify CEO and founder Matt Watson told the Kansas City Business Journal.
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020