A Leawood-based tech company has raised $6 million, and most of it came from Kansas City-area investors.
Stackify LLC’s latest funding injection included a mix of equity and debt financing. The Mid-America Angels investment network, along with local angel investors, invested $4 million.
“All the money we’ve raised, except for the venture debt, has come from Kansas City, which is awesome,” Stackify CEO and founder Matt Watson told the Kansas City Business Journal.
- Top .NET Developer Skills According to Tech Leaders and Experts - October 20, 2021
- What to Do About Java Memory Leaks: Tools, Fixes, and More - September 3, 2021
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020