A Leawood-based tech company has raised $6 million, and most of it came from Kansas City-area investors.
Stackify LLC’s latest funding injection included a mix of equity and debt financing. The Mid-America Angels investment network, along with local angel investors, invested $4 million.
“All the money we’ve raised, except for the venture debt, has come from Kansas City, which is awesome,” Stackify CEO and founder Matt Watson told the Kansas City Business Journal.
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020
- Software Users Review Application Performance Management Vendors for Satisfaction, Revealing Top Five Through SoftwareReviews - July 22, 2020
- 2020 Best Tech Startups in Leawood - June 2, 2020
- From Funeral Director to Customer Success Director How Megan Amos Found Her Dream Career in Tech - May 28, 2020
- What is Code Profiling? Learn the 3 Types of Code Profilers - May 20, 2020