Megan Amos didn’t expect to get involved in tech, but once she jumped in, she found her purpose. As nontraditional as it may seem to some, Megan assumed she would have had a long career in the funeral industry, as a fourth-generation funeral director at her family’s funeral home. Though she was gratified by her ability to support people through difficult times, she struggled with the emotional toll of that line of work and wanted to find her true passion in another field.
- Top .NET Developer Skills According to Tech Leaders and Experts - October 20, 2021
- What to Do About Java Memory Leaks: Tools, Fixes, and More - September 3, 2021
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020