Megan Amos didn’t expect to get involved in tech, but once she jumped in, she found her purpose. As nontraditional as it may seem to some, Megan assumed she would have had a long career in the funeral industry, as a fourth-generation funeral director at her family’s funeral home. Though she was gratified by her ability to support people through difficult times, she struggled with the emotional toll of that line of work and wanted to find her true passion in another field.
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020