Megan Amos didn’t expect to get involved in tech, but once she jumped in, she found her purpose. As nontraditional as it may seem to some, Megan assumed she would have had a long career in the funeral industry, as a fourth-generation funeral director at her family’s funeral home. Though she was gratified by her ability to support people through difficult times, she struggled with the emotional toll of that line of work and wanted to find her true passion in another field.
- 2020 Best Tech Startups in Leawood - June 2, 2020
- From Funeral Director to Customer Success Director How Megan Amos Found Her Dream Career in Tech - May 28, 2020
- What is Code Profiling? Learn the 3 Types of Code Profilers - May 20, 2020
- What Is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle - April 8, 2020
- Profile of a Founder: Matt Watson of Stackify - April 2, 2020