Local tech company structures outreach to place priority on KC development teams.
Stackify shifts outreach strategy to concentrate its focus on local network expansion and prioritize Kansas City development teams. Stackify had centralized on inbound and outbound efforts without any geographic emphasis and will continue to serve development teams globally.
“With 1300 customers and counting, we know we are providing value to an audience that’s much like ourselves,” Matt Watson, Stackify Founder and CEO, said. “Kansas City is our own backyard and we’d love to help developer teams improve their applications where we have grown up and where we saw our first successes back in 2012 when we were just getting started.”
With a focus on their hometown, Stackify has restructured its outreach to include an Account Executive exclusive to Kansas City.
“As a Kansas City native myself, I am excited for the opportunity to meet more members of the Kansas City tech community,” Spencer Edman, Stackify Account Executive, said. “At Stackify, we want to help developer teams solve problems earlier in their software development life cycle so they can spend more time doing what they love, rather than fixing issues. It’s especially rewarding to see us have an impact on the lives of development teams to customers’ very own customers.”
Stackify is a Kansas City tech company that develops Continuous Application Improvement (CAI) tools for developers and their teams for each step of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), solving performance issues where they are introduced. Stackify’s dynamic code analysis tool Prefix helps developers write better code. Stackify’s full lifecycle Application Performance Management platform, Retrace, provides continuous feedback in pre-production and production to proactively catch software problems.
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020