WORKING AT STACKIFY
At Stackify, they understand their culture so thoroughly, their COO has written an entire guide on the subject.
The article, titled “5 Principles for a Developer Team Culture that Wins,” was written by Craig Ferril, the company’s COO. The guide begins by explaining that tech companies need to continue to innovate their culture beyond just fun perks.
Instead, what should be most important to a tech company’s culture, is feeling like you ‘fit in’ and that you’re doing rewarding work. And Stackify tries its best to make sure the people they bring into their family are already in the same mindset.
“Amazing employees help make customers superstars in their jobs,” Ferril said. “Customers’ success becomes the business’s success. Therefore, leadership works in service of the employees, so that they may do amazing work on behalf of our customers.”
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020