Stackify was recently named in the Constellation ShortlistTM Digital Performance Management Q3 2019 for the early adoption service provider of digital transformation initiatives.
“In our experience working on tens of thousands of vendor selections, we’ve learned that no two organizations have the same requirements. We cut through the clutter and marketing hype and present the top offerings in each of our coverage areas. These vendors have battle tested solutions that our analysts have vetted and approved,” said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research.
“Stackify is honored to be featured on the Constellation Shortlist for Digital Performance Management for the second time in 2019,” said Matt Watson, founder and CEO of Stackify. “Stackify was started to help improve developers’ lives and we’re excited we are accomplishing what we set out to do.”
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020
- Software Users Review Application Performance Management Vendors for Satisfaction, Revealing Top Five Through SoftwareReviews - July 22, 2020