Stackify was recently named in the Constellation ShortlistTM Digital Performance Management Q3 2019 for the early adoption service provider of digital transformation initiatives.
“In our experience working on tens of thousands of vendor selections, we’ve learned that no two organizations have the same requirements. We cut through the clutter and marketing hype and present the top offerings in each of our coverage areas. These vendors have battle tested solutions that our analysts have vetted and approved,” said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research.
“Stackify is honored to be featured on the Constellation Shortlist for Digital Performance Management for the second time in 2019,” said Matt Watson, founder and CEO of Stackify. “Stackify was started to help improve developers’ lives and we’re excited we are accomplishing what we set out to do.”
- Top .NET Developer Skills According to Tech Leaders and Experts - October 20, 2021
- What to Do About Java Memory Leaks: Tools, Fixes, and More - September 3, 2021
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020