Stackify was recently named in the Constellation ShortlistTM Digital Performance Management Q3 2019 for the early adoption service provider of digital transformation initiatives.
“In our experience working on tens of thousands of vendor selections, we’ve learned that no two organizations have the same requirements. We cut through the clutter and marketing hype and present the top offerings in each of our coverage areas. These vendors have battle tested solutions that our analysts have vetted and approved,” said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research.
“Stackify is honored to be featured on the Constellation Shortlist for Digital Performance Management for the second time in 2019,” said Matt Watson, founder and CEO of Stackify. “Stackify was started to help improve developers’ lives and we’re excited we are accomplishing what we set out to do.”
- 2020 Best Tech Startups in Leawood - June 2, 2020
- From Funeral Director to Customer Success Director How Megan Amos Found Her Dream Career in Tech - May 28, 2020
- What is Code Profiling? Learn the 3 Types of Code Profilers - May 20, 2020
- What Is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle - April 8, 2020
- Profile of a Founder: Matt Watson of Stackify - April 2, 2020