First of all, how are you and your Family doing in these COVID19 Times?
Matt Watson: Fortunately, my family and I are staying safe and healthy. We actually had a newborn during these crazy times. It’s certainly been a bit of a challenge at times managing the balance between kids, a newborn, and working from home, but I’ve enjoyed being able to be home with them.
Tell us about you, your Career, how you Founded or Joined Stackify
Matt Watson: Before Stackify, I was the founder and CTO of another SaaS company. As the CTO, I became increasingly frustrated with the lack of insight we had into how our code was performing. Our developers didn’t have access to tools that showed them how their code performs in non-production and production, and this resulted in teams spending more time troubleshooting and less time actually writing code.
I founded Stackify to create tools that could help developers, like myself, fix these issues.
Read More: INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire
- What is Agile Methodology? How It Works, Best Practices, Tools - March 5, 2023
- What are CRUD Operations: How CRUD Operations Work, Examples, Tutorials & More - February 24, 2023
- Top .NET Developer Skills According to Tech Leaders and Experts - October 20, 2021
- What to Do About Java Memory Leaks: Tools, Fixes, and More - September 3, 2021
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021