Stackify has changed the pricing model for its APM tool, Retrace. This change in pricing is in line with usage-based shifts in technology along with changing architectures.
Earlier this year, software vendor Stackify began phasing in a new pricing model for Retrace, its application performance monitoring (APM) tool.
Unlike most traditional APM tools, such as Dynatrace and AppDynamics, which tend to be more focused on the needs of infrastructure and operations teams, Retrace is an APM tool marketed primarily to developers as a way to improve performance and quality of their code.
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020
- Software Users Review Application Performance Management Vendors for Satisfaction, Revealing Top Five Through SoftwareReviews - July 22, 2020
- 2020 Best Tech Startups in Leawood - June 2, 2020
- From Funeral Director to Customer Success Director How Megan Amos Found Her Dream Career in Tech - May 28, 2020
- What is Code Profiling? Learn the 3 Types of Code Profilers - May 20, 2020