Stackify has changed the pricing model for its APM tool, Retrace. This change in pricing is in line with usage-based shifts in technology along with changing architectures.
Earlier this year, software vendor Stackify began phasing in a new pricing model for Retrace, its application performance monitoring (APM) tool.
Unlike most traditional APM tools, such as Dynatrace and AppDynamics, which tend to be more focused on the needs of infrastructure and operations teams, Retrace is an APM tool marketed primarily to developers as a way to improve performance and quality of their code.
- Top .NET Developer Skills According to Tech Leaders and Experts - October 20, 2021
- What to Do About Java Memory Leaks: Tools, Fixes, and More - September 3, 2021
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020