Stackify has changed the pricing model for its APM tool, Retrace. This change in pricing is in line with usage-based shifts in technology along with changing architectures.
Earlier this year, software vendor Stackify began phasing in a new pricing model for Retrace, its application performance monitoring (APM) tool.
Unlike most traditional APM tools, such as Dynatrace and AppDynamics, which tend to be more focused on the needs of infrastructure and operations teams, Retrace is an APM tool marketed primarily to developers as a way to improve performance and quality of their code.
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020