Our mission has always been to help software teams to continuously improve their applications. As COVID-19 is impacting the world, we want to assure you that we’re staying true to our promise.
We will continue to serve you as always in the following ways:
- Get Support from 8 am to 2:30 am CST Monday through Friday
- Hear from us within an hour during business hours
- Take advantage of free 15 minute account check-ups to ensure you’re using the entire power of Retrace to keep your business running seamlessly
We’ve also taken steps to ensure that our employees, customers, and partners are healthy, such as:
- Employing remote work so that we can continue to serve you
- Moving on-site training to virtual training
We know you may be one of the many businesses impacted by this pandemic. We are well prepared to continue to provide you the best support and service in the industry and are here to help if you need us. We hope you and yours stay well during this difficult time.
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020