Article from InfoQ by Pierre-Luc Maheu //
Stackify was founded in 2012, making it a relatively new player in the field of Application Performance Management (APM) and code profilers. InfoQ reached out with Matt Watson, founder and CEO of Stackify, to learn more about its products Prefix and Retrace.
- 2020 Best Tech Startups in Leawood - June 2, 2020
- From Funeral Director to Customer Success Director How Megan Amos Found Her Dream Career in Tech - May 28, 2020
- What is Code Profiling? Learn the 3 Types of Code Profilers - May 20, 2020
- What Is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle - April 8, 2020
- Profile of a Founder: Matt Watson of Stackify - April 2, 2020