Article from InfoQ by Pierre-Luc Maheu //
Stackify was founded in 2012, making it a relatively new player in the field of Application Performance Management (APM) and code profilers. InfoQ reached out with Matt Watson, founder and CEO of Stackify, to learn more about its products Prefix and Retrace.
- What are Microservices? Code Examples, Best Practices, Tutorials and More - September 13, 2019
- 9 Best Practices to Handle Exceptions in Java - August 22, 2019
- Stackify Named to Constellation ShortList for Digital Performance Management - August 19, 2019
- Stackify founder: Landing on Inc. 5000 brings validation, prompts reflection - August 16, 2019
- Inc. 5000 ranks Matt Watson’s Stackify among top fastest-growing companies in KC - August 15, 2019