Article from InfoQ by Pierre-Luc Maheu //
Stackify was founded in 2012, making it a relatively new player in the field of Application Performance Management (APM) and code profilers. InfoQ reached out with Matt Watson, founder and CEO of Stackify, to learn more about its products Prefix and Retrace.
- KC-Based Stackify Is Growing Fast, Hiring Too - December 10, 2019
- Fast-growing Leawood tech company rounds up local investors for $6M raise - December 5, 2019
- More than a podcast host: Matt Watson’s Stackify raises $6M in rapid scaling maneuver - November 25, 2019
- What are Microservices? Code Examples, Best Practices, Tutorials and More - September 13, 2019
- 9 Best Practices to Handle Exceptions in Java - August 22, 2019