Article from Startland News by Austin Barnes //
A team of six local angel investors has pushed Kansas City-sourced Stackify past the $2 million mark in the company’s latest funding raise, Matt Watson announced Wednesday.
“We are using the funds to continue our aggressive growth plans,” Watson, founder and CEO, said of the raise.
Uploaded onto the startup scene in 2012, Stackify has become a leading solution for developers — providing them with a cache of tools that accelerate app performance, he explained.
- 2020 Best Tech Startups in Leawood - June 2, 2020
- From Funeral Director to Customer Success Director How Megan Amos Found Her Dream Career in Tech - May 28, 2020
- What is Code Profiling? Learn the 3 Types of Code Profilers - May 20, 2020
- What Is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life Cycle - April 8, 2020
- Profile of a Founder: Matt Watson of Stackify - April 2, 2020