Article from Startland News by Austin Barnes //
A team of six local angel investors has pushed Kansas City-sourced Stackify past the $2 million mark in the company’s latest funding raise, Matt Watson announced Wednesday.
“We are using the funds to continue our aggressive growth plans,” Watson, founder and CEO, said of the raise.
Uploaded onto the startup scene in 2012, Stackify has become a leading solution for developers — providing them with a cache of tools that accelerate app performance, he explained.
- What are Microservices? Code Examples, Best Practices, Tutorials and More - September 13, 2019
- 9 Best Practices to Handle Exceptions in Java - August 22, 2019
- Stackify Named to Constellation ShortList for Digital Performance Management - August 19, 2019
- Stackify founder: Landing on Inc. 5000 brings validation, prompts reflection - August 16, 2019
- Inc. 5000 ranks Matt Watson’s Stackify among top fastest-growing companies in KC - August 15, 2019