An exclusive Tech Tribune Q&A with Matt Watson, the founder and CEO of Stackify, which was honored in our:
Tell us the origin story of Stackify – what problem were you trying to solve and why?
Stackify was founded in January 2012. Before Stackify, I was the CTO of a rapidly growing enterprise software service (SaaS) provider. I noticed that agile development had caused developers to be much more involved in day-to-day IT operations, but they lacked the tools and server access to do it efficiently. Virtually every dev and dev team deals with this problem. So, Stackify was founded to create a suite of tools to give not only developers, but everyone involved in the SDLC, the visibility and access they need to continuously improve the performance of their applications.
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020
- Software Users Review Application Performance Management Vendors for Satisfaction, Revealing Top Five Through SoftwareReviews - July 22, 2020
- 2020 Best Tech Startups in Leawood - June 2, 2020
- From Funeral Director to Customer Success Director How Megan Amos Found Her Dream Career in Tech - May 28, 2020
- What is Code Profiling? Learn the 3 Types of Code Profilers - May 20, 2020