An exclusive Tech Tribune Q&A with Matt Watson, the founder and CEO of Stackify, which was honored in our:
Tell us the origin story of Stackify – what problem were you trying to solve and why?
Stackify was founded in January 2012. Before Stackify, I was the CTO of a rapidly growing enterprise software service (SaaS) provider. I noticed that agile development had caused developers to be much more involved in day-to-day IT operations, but they lacked the tools and server access to do it efficiently. Virtually every dev and dev team deals with this problem. So, Stackify was founded to create a suite of tools to give not only developers, but everyone involved in the SDLC, the visibility and access they need to continuously improve the performance of their applications.
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020