An exclusive Tech Tribune Q&A with Matt Watson, the founder and CEO of Stackify, which was honored in our:
Tell us the origin story of Stackify – what problem were you trying to solve and why?
Stackify was founded in January 2012. Before Stackify, I was the CTO of a rapidly growing enterprise software service (SaaS) provider. I noticed that agile development had caused developers to be much more involved in day-to-day IT operations, but they lacked the tools and server access to do it efficiently. Virtually every dev and dev team deals with this problem. So, Stackify was founded to create a suite of tools to give not only developers, but everyone involved in the SDLC, the visibility and access they need to continuously improve the performance of their applications.
Read More: Profile of a Founder: Matt Watson of Stackify
- What is Agile Methodology? How It Works, Best Practices, Tools - March 5, 2023
- What are CRUD Operations: How CRUD Operations Work, Examples, Tutorials & More - February 24, 2023
- Top .NET Developer Skills According to Tech Leaders and Experts - October 20, 2021
- What to Do About Java Memory Leaks: Tools, Fixes, and More - September 3, 2021
- What is Load Testing? How It Works, Tools, Tutorials, and More - February 5, 2021