Stackify’s Founder & CEO, Matt Watson was a guest on the On .NET show this week. Matt gave a demo of Prefix and discussed how it can help developers find and fix application problems on their workstation. You can also see a quick demo of Retrace, Stackify’s APM service for .NET and Java server applications.
Check out the video below, or on Channel 9.
- IIS Error Logs and Other Ways to Find ASP.Net Failed Requests - November 6, 2019
- List of .Net Profilers: 3 Different Types and Why You Need All of Them - October 30, 2019
- View SQL Queries From Your Code With Prefix - October 22, 2019
- Log4net for .NET Logging: The Only Tutorial and 14 Tips You Need to Know - October 9, 2019
- How to Troubleshoot IIS Worker Process (w3wp) High CPU Usage - September 26, 2019