Stackify’s Founder & CEO, Matt Watson was a guest on the On .NET show this week. Matt gave a demo of Prefix and discussed how it can help developers find and fix application problems on their workstation. You can also see a quick demo of Retrace, Stackify’s APM service for .NET and Java server applications.
Check out the video below, or on Channel 9.
- How to Measure Defect Escape Rate to Keep Bugs Out of Production - November 22, 2017
- Retrace Now Integrates with Axosoft: Track Errors and Save Time Fixing Bugs - November 14, 2017
- Build It, Buy It, or Open Source: The Software Dilemma - November 14, 2017
- Top ASP.NET Performance Counters and How to Monitor Them - November 13, 2017
- How to Use Performance Counters with .NET Core: Current Solution, Alternatives, and the Future - November 7, 2017