Stackify’s Founder & CEO, Matt Watson was a guest on the On .NET show this week. Matt gave a demo of Prefix and discussed how it can help developers find and fix application problems on their workstation. You can also see a quick demo of Retrace, Stackify’s APM service for .NET and Java server applications.
Check out the video below, or on Channel 9.
- 10x Developers are Good at These 3 Things, and You Can Be Too - September 21, 2017
- How to Monitor Web Services Performance with Retrace - September 20, 2017
- 6 Types of ROI for APM (Application Performance Management Tools) - September 20, 2017
- Web Performance Monitoring: A How to Guide for Developers - September 13, 2017
- How to Troubleshoot ASP.NET Web Application Problems - September 12, 2017