Rostyslav Kosmirak is a .NET developer from Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine using Rider and Visual Studio IDE. Kosmirak was not looking for a Dynamic Code Profiler when he came across Prefix. Kosmirak explains that initially he was searching through Google for a log management system when he stumbled on Prefix.
Upon downloading, Kosmirak discovered hidden performance problems in his code before they manifested to actual performance problems. “When I started to use Prefix, I found performance problems which I hadn’t even seen,” Kosmirak said. “Because of the queries shown, I was able to detect issues in the code where otherwise I would have never known there was a problem. I was able to understand what was actually happening in the application.”
Since downloading in May of 2019, Kosmirak has used Prefix as a continual feedback loop for continuous application improvement. He explains that when his code is almost ready to be committed, he runs Prefix to see if there are any problems. By implementing Prefix in his SDLC, Kosmirak is able to proactively improve the performance of his applications, long term. “[Prefix] gives you insight into what exactly is happening in your application, and I like that. I recommend it to people all the time” Kosmirak said.
About Kosmirak :
Rostyslav Kosmirak is a Full Stack .Net developer with 4 years’ experience, focusing primarily on web applications. He enjoys finding ways to continually improve his web applications to better understand his code. When not coding, Kosmirak spends his time hiking in the mountains.
- Americaneagle.com and ROC Commerce stay ahead with Retrace - September 25, 2020
- Stackify’s New Pricing: Everything you need to know - September 9, 2020
- INNOVATORS VS COVID 19 Matt Watson, the CEO at Stackify, advises Entrepreneurs to focus on the things that make them happy, regardless if work is a giant dumpster fire - September 2, 2020
- Stackify Joins the 2020 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies - August 25, 2020
- Stackify Changes Pricing Model for Retrace - July 30, 2020