Retrace is a Powerful Alternative to App Insights
Retrace gives developer teams access to critical, code-level performance data, in a single view, so that problems can be found and fixed proactively, and before customers find them.
- More actionable insights
- Advanced metrics
- Integrated logging
- Broader support for your apps
How is Retrace different?
Here are some key differences:
- All major application dependencies supported
- Excellent reporting across apps and environments
- Industry leading transaction trace views for developers
- 100% support for async and .NET Core
- Find all application exceptions with no code changes
- Advanced log searching and management features
Setting up your trial is fast, simple, and free!
Retrace is compatible with ASP.NET & Java web applications.
1. No credit card required
2. Installs in a few minutes
3. Improve your application!
Retrace is SaaS-based and affordable for pre-prod and production servers.
Dive deeper into the code level to improve your apps, quicker!
Retrace is designed to help you understand why transactions in your application are slow or failing, as fast as possible.
Server-based or cloud-based, Retrace is designed to work with whichever environment your app is running.
Dev Teams Worldwide Love Stackify’s Full Life Cycle Performance Power
Retrace has become an indispensable tool for nearly 6,000 users worldwide—but it's just a glimpse of the insights Stackify can provide.
- Code-level performance tracking
- Performance reporting & dashboards
- Server & application metrics
- Log searching & monitoring
- Error tracking & monitoring
- Alerts & notifications
- Out of the box compatibility with ASP.NET apps, as well as loads of third party libraries. When you tie Retrace to Prefix, you bridge critical gaps and cover the entire development life cycle.
Starting at only $10 a month!
Everything Dev Teams Need – A Fraction of the Cost
Compare Retrace prices to common APM and developer tools. See how much you can save!
Dev Teams Love Stackify!
[ GetApp + Capterra + G2 Crowd ]
Stickify works out of the box with your stack.